{everyone needs a side of sparkle}


2/12/2014

valentine's day, you say?

It's a good thing I was late dropping off Violet to preschool today because I would not have overheard another mom asking the teacher about how many valentines to bring in on Thursday. Valentines! On Thursday? I had a small panic attack as I didn't even think about such reverie. Admittedly, I've been preoccupied. I sheepishly inquired of the same teacher "how many did you say?"

Turns out I'm not that daunted by the need to craft a dozen or so cards seeing as how there is a wealth of ideas out there {thank you, Pinterest}. Here are the few I'm debating over making. Personally, I like the non-candy idea of the goldfish crackers.

Here is a round up of some creative and straightforward valentines ideas for kids and their schoolmates. Oh, and this gorgeous diy valentine topiary that reuses all that beautiful card stock you have laying around! p.s. you will need this hydrangea punch

 Bunny Valentine Cards via smallforbig 


 Goldfish Valentine via tammymitchellphotography 


Caped Crusader via spoonful


Fish Bowl Valentine via i heart naptime


Valentine's Day Topiary via house by hoff


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...